- Same-day service available
- Average time to complete: 1 to 2 hours
- Diagnostic charge: $89
- Upfront pricing & Estimates
- Flexible financing available
Call us today to schedule your on-site electrical analysis and put peace of mind into your electrical system.
Aside from the obvious sweltering Florida sun, there are other less-obvious signs that your AC unit isn’t working as well as it should. Some quick trouble-shooting can help you and us know where to start to remedy the issue:
- AC Isn't turning on. This is typically a problem with the thermostat or a tripped circuit breaker. Try flipping the breaker once. If it restarts the AC and doesn’t trip back, you’re good. But remember, if you switch the breaker and it keeps tripping, don’t keep trying it. You can risk overloading, and damaging, the entire circuit breaker.
- The AC unit is making weird sounds. If you’re hearing gurgling or hissing it’s a pretty obvious sign the AC unit needs a repair. You could be leaking refrigerant or experiencing a compressor issue.
- Cold but no oomph. When the system is having a problem blowing that’s a pretty good indicator your motor or belt may need replaced.
- Icy coverage on the unit portends to a refrigerant leak or airflow issue.
- Your unit is surrounded by water. Any extra water pooling or puddling usually signals an issue with the condensation line.