- Same-day installation available
- FREE in-home estimates
- Average time to complete: 4 to 6 hours
- Upfront pricing & flexible financing
Call us today to schedule your on-site electrical analysis and put peace of mind into your electrical system.
Regardless if you’re in search of a new installation or replacing an existing air conditioner unit, Thompson Electric and Air’s service quality and unit selection will ensure your home is cool and comfortable year-round.
An AC’s lifespan typically runs around 10 years, give or take. Even if you have maintained your unit on a regular schedule, repairs can be expected as the unit ages. At some point, the cost of repairing continuously becomes more than simply having the comfort of a new unit along with the accompanying warranty.
Our skilled technicians will not only help you make the best buying decision for your home and budget but will also be well equipped to install your new unit as quickly as possible.
While there are many reasons you may need to purchase a new air conditioner, here are a few of the most common signs that it’s time for a replacement:
- Your unit is more than 10 years old. Most units only last 10–15 years. If yours is approaching that age bracket, it may be time to upgrade to a new unit.
- Your unit repairs have been becoming more costly and more frequent.
- Your electric bill has been climbing steadily, even in the cooler months.
- The warranty is expired. No warranty, no guarantee, which can leave you holding the bill for a repair that would cost more than a completely new unit.
Our specialized technicians can walk you through choosing the perfect system for your home. After reviewing the specifications and unique needs of your home, we will install the system that will be most efficient, most cost-effective, and will keep you comfortable year-round.